Wood Cleaner is a powerful cleaner and brightener which restores gray,
weather-beaten exterior wood that is unfinished to its natural color.
A strong, economical cleaner, Flood Wood Cleaner gets under and removes
surfaces and ground in dirt while restoring a bright, vibrant look to
your exterior wood.
• For exterior use only
• Exterior wood or composite material (decks, furniture, fences
and siding, etc.)
• Unfinished exterior wood surfaces that have become gray or dirty
(including Cedar, Redwood or Pressure-Treated Wood)
• Previously coated exterior wood surfaces that need to be cleaned
NOTE: Wear chemical resistant gloves, safety goggles and protective clothing.
• Shake container thoroughly before mixing
• Cover areas you want to protect
• Thoroughly wet plants and shrubs
NOTE: Do not mix with chlorine bleach or other household cleaning products.
To do so can result in release of highly toxic gases. Mix using only plastic
containers in a well ventilated area.
For most jobs:
• Mix one part Flood Wood Cleaner to four parts water
For tough stains:
• Mix equal amounts of Flood Wood Cleaner and water
CAUTION: Surfaces are slippery when wet. Use caution when walking on wet
surfaces during application.
1. May damage metal components of spray equipment.
2. Do not apply on a hot surface; product will dry too rapidly.
3. If cleaning vertical wood, work from bottom to top to avoid streaking.
4. Sweep surface clean; wet the surface with fresh water.
5. Apply Flood Wood Cleaner with a garden sprayer, brush, or roller.
6. Work Flood Wood Cleaner into the wood with a stiff nylon or natural
bristle brush using a scrubbing action.
7. Allow the solution to stand on wood for 20-30 minutes.
8. Do not allow Flood Wood Cleaner to dry. Keep surface wet with the mixture
of cleaner while working.
9. Rinse surface and adjacent areas thoroughly using the highest pressure
from a hose or pressure wash between 500-1000 psi.
10.Allow wood to dry 48 hours or ensure moisture content meets finish
For nail stains:
1. Clean and wet the surface.
2. Apply Flood Wood Cleaner to the entire surface over and around the
3. Do not rinse until the stain has disappeared.
• When mixed with 4 gallons of water, 1 gallon Flood Wood Cleaner
will clean up to 1,000 sq. ft/gal (92.9 sq. m/gal)
• When mixed with 1 gallon of water, one gallon Flood Wood Cleaner
will clean up to 400 sq. ft/gal (37.2 sq. m/gal)
• Coverage will vary depending on type, age and texture of wood
• Cleanup with soap and water
• Store unused portion in tightly closed plastic container
• KEEP FROM FREEZING
• Protect and enhance the natural beauty of exterior wood with any
Flood Brand Finish