does Gemini Injectable Safe-Strip do?
Gemini Injectable Safe-Strip removes semi-transparent stains and wood
sealers by dissolving old finishes. New technology allows Gemini Injectable
Safe-Strip to be applied with either a pressure washer or diluted for
use with a TWP® Deck Sprayer.
New application technology allowing pressure washer injection
Removes oil-based and water-based semi-transparent stains and sealers
Restores weathered wood to natural color
100% Biodegradable – will not harm plants or pets
Does not contain chlorine bleach that may damage wood fibers
Use on all exterior wood surfaces including decks, fences and fascia
1. Put injector hose into undiluted Injectable Safe-Strip container. Inject
desired working area (200-300 sq. ft. recommended). Injector ratio 12:1
2. Although Injectable Safe-Strip has little or no dwell time, 5 minutes
of product working time is recommended. Pressure wash working area thoroughly.
1. Pour Injectable Safe-Strip into container. Add 4 parts water (1 gallon
makes 5 gallons, 5 gallons makes 25 gallons). Apply liberally to wood
surfaces. Best application results are with a TWP® Deck Sprayer. After
application, always keep working area moist during surface preparation.
2. Once applied you may begin to scrub (NO SCRUBBING NECESSARY WITH USE
OF PRESSURE WASHER). When scrubbing applied area, use synthetic, stiff
bristle brush; do not use a wire or natural bristle brush.
3. Rinse thoroughly with hose or pressure washer. A pressure washer will
show the best results.
* Use caution when using Safe Strip. Wet surfaces will be slippery.
Coverage Rate: Approximately 500-1000 square feet per gallon.